- Facilitate visitors’/users’ purchases;
- Confirm and track visitors’/users’ order(s);
- Respond to visitors’/users’ inquiries and requests;
- Compare and review visitors’/users’ personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy;
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse;
- Improve the website/application, services, product offerings, marketing, and overall customer experience;
- Identify visitors’/users’ product and service preferences;
- Understand customers’ demographics, preferences, interests, and behaviour.
Munjani Brothers uses trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on its behalf, including insuring, shipping, payment processing, data storing, webhosting, etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorised to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Munjani Brothers.
The visitor/user authorises Munjani Brothers to use and disclose any personal information:
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
- To other companies and organisations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction;
- To enforce any agreement Munjani Brothers has with the visitor.
- The user account to this website/application is strictly personal.
- The user account should not, even temporarily, be shared with or otherwise extended to another person. - All registered users are fully responsible for the use of their account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of account complies fully with the terms and conditions of this website/application. - Users shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password and for any transaction that occurs under their account.
- All prices are displayed in US dollars and are based on advance payment terms only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification, until the order is confirmed.
- Selling prices are bound on the price per carat value only and not on the Rapaport list’s discount that is indicatively provided.
- Selected stone(s) on the online inventory is/are subject to availability at the time of selection: since the online inventory is also physically available at the distribution office, it is therefore possible, yet highly improbable, that the selected stone(s) has/have just been sold minutes before its/their online selection.
- Munjani Brothers reserves its rights to rectify errors pertaining to the prices of orders placed with an inaccurate description or incorrect price due to system or data-entry errors or technological failure.
- Upon order placement, a company representative might contact the buyer to confirm the order’s details for security purposes.
- Orders are only dispatched upon the confirmation of payment.
- Stones cannot be sent on a consignment basis. - Door-to-door insurance is covered by the contracted carrier.
- Munjani Brothers reserves its rights to refuse shipments to certain international destinations.
- Shipping fees vary depending on the final destination and are charged at cost.
- Extra services required by the buyer will be charged separately.
- Local taxes, if any, will be levied on the total invoice value and will be borne by the buyer.
- Once shipped, orders cannot be cancelled.
*Munjani Brothers reserves right to modify/change/alter/delete/add to any of the conditions listed above without prior notice.